Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: They did say it’ll take a few days

They did say it’ll take a few days 1 week 3 days ago #5827

They did say it’ll take a few days for the application viewing, so about that time I submitted it I started school, and being confident in my math skills I signed up for 4 math classes and because of the school financial aid, I can’t fall below less than 2.0 and pay for assignment pass all of my classes with a C or better. I felt prepared since I was doing so well, and I had to graduate by spring 2019.

First week of class I fell behind and struggled dearly to where i can still drop a class without it being in my grades. I started to study and study and I couldn’t learn the material, like I hit a learning wall. I couldn’t learn new stuff anymore. I got so frustrated with the homework I didn’t do it, I even went to get help from the professor and I just couldn’t learn it from them. What led up to not doing homework ended up to just not going to class. I went to my advisor to downgrade my Math major back to a minor so no matter the outcome of the semester I can graduate this fall. I then found out I need just 1 more math class to get the minor. But I’m struggling hard in every class that I just can’t do it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

They did say it’ll take a few days 3 days 2 hours ago #5836

• Zuhaib
I read your post that is very interesting and I think you should focus on the skills and you should learn the latest skills and knowledge who is useful for your professional career. Sometimes we left some important thing who is very important for us. Well, Thanks for discussing your experience and If sometimes you need any assistance so you can hire our best dissertation proposal writers in UAE who is one of the best to provide the online writing services and best academic assistance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds
Go to top